Mission and Vision
Our 'mission and vision' is to provide an outstanding education for our students, which will give the opportunity for all to attain their full potential: intellectually, personally and socially.
Inspire, Challenge, Enrich
- Students will be inspired to excel academically, and they will make outstanding academic progress.
- Students will graduate ready to take their place in society – skilled for work, life and meaningful interaction with others.
- Students will broaden their horizons through experiencing and taking part in a range of activities beyond the classroom.
- All members of the school community will engage in a culture of continual development: responding to opportunities and challenges, and giving their best.
- The school will be known to be a major part of the outstanding educational offer available to the children of Spalding, and beyond.
Our Guiding Principles:
- An outstanding education for our students, giving the opportunity for all to attain their full potential: intellectually, socially and personally.
- Providing a vibrant, happy and safe environment in which all can flourish.
- Offering a curriculum that inspires intellectual curiosity, challenges students to achieve, and enriches learning.
- Upholding and promoting the core values of honesty and integrity, responsibility and accountability, determination and resilience, selflessness and respect for others.
- Engaging parents fully in their child’s education and school lifestyle.
- Working in partnership with the wider community.
- Trustees who are engaged in, support and challenge the work of the school.
- Recruiting, training and developing high-calibre staff who are committed to achieving the best for all students.